- to reduce poverty, food insecurity and malnutrition, and promote asset retention and accumulation for beneficiary households;
- to produce wider positive impacts on indicators of wellbeing and wealth (such as resilience to shocks, health and education uptake, and access to financial services).
Read more: HSNP 1 Presentation
- Reduce extreme hunger and vulnerability of the poorest households through the regular payment of an unconditional cash transfer;
- Ensure effective, financially secure and well-targeted use of safety net and cash transfer programmes to support some of the most vulnerable and poor in Kenya;
- Implement a scaled up, integrated, effective government-led and financed safety net programme.
Read more: HSNP2 Presentation